Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 94

July 27th

I kept waking up early and going back to bed today. Guess I got a little too much sleep yesterday :P We had a room inspection this morning which was really nice, but it's evening now and I don't think it's made much of a difference on my room mate's side. Parade went really well today. I think I'm actually getting better at this! After parade we were supposed to have an afternoon rehearsal but it got cancelled for some reason and we did a work up training ruck march instead. It was 5.something km long and crazy hot outside. Basically we march around in combats and 50lbs in our rucks and with rifle + helmet combined. We only did it with berets and no rifle, but in 30 degree weather it was hot! After that shower I was lazy for about an hour before supper and then practiced a bit before going to my salsa class. Today was a review of everything and she was calling things out faster this time. We also spent some more time dancing with music which was nice. I figured since I already did a practice BFT today that I wouldn't have to do one on the way back from dance, so I rollerbladed back and bought some bread from the rich tree on the way! It's buy one get one at the end of the day lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment