Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 76


July 9th

Today was a really slack day. We had parade and it was cloudy but we still did a West Block Dismount. Don't get me wrong, it was really muggy and I still managed to sweat through my tunic, but I didn't feel very hot. When we got back, B band was dismissed right away! I was surprised because I thought we'd be working on concert music. Oh well, I'm not going to complain about an afternoon off! I ate my own food consisting of an apple, salmon, oatmeal and milk! Then I had some tea while watching the Opening Parade to the Calgary Stampede with Greg Burns who has been in the parade before. While we were watching, the Halifax ppl came back. We eventually hung out in Hump's room hearing stories and watching TV. Sekine did a quick polish job on my boots and they look great! Then I went to the gym with Maitland and Cimolai followed by supper at "The Works". By the time we got a table and our food it was about 8:30 and I just wasn't all that hungry anymore but somehow I was able to down the whole burger! Good thing I chose to walk home after that. What a lovely day. The only thing I didn't do was practice and sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment