Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 72


June 5th

This parade went really well for me too! It was sooo hot outside that I sweat through my tunic...things to do in life, check! The only bummer was that the other Euphonium player went down today. She has been here for 5 years and this was the first time she went down. I just remember not hearing her come in for the pipe tune and then I saw her on the grass. We had a concert rehearsal in the afternoon and the air conditioning was not on. So that plus the extreme heat in the morning (I think it was 30? It got to 32 by noon) made my body turn my planned 45min nap into a 4 hour nap! crazy! I wanted to go swimming and then out for sushi, but that didn't happen. I also slept through the supper time, so I made oatmeal. Thank goodness for my little stash of food here :) Then I watched some TV with Stevenson on his computer while polishing my boots, and now I can't sleep and it's 12:30 and 25 degrees in my room. Well, I better try.

No comments:

Post a Comment