Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 82

July 15th

I didn't get to bed until 4:30 last night. My sleep schedule is officially messed up and for some reason I was up at 8:30. So, I took my lap top into the lounge to finish all of Kevins music from the WH. Then I started looking up the folklorama pavillions for this summer and got suddenly homesick. I have not missed a folklorama for 7 years, and this year Nina and Natalie are youth ambassadors! As I was checking out the travel guide, the ppl on duty came back and got their rooms inspected. I kinda want them to inspect our room so that my roommate will clean up her stuff a bit. After that, Chelsea and I went for a run. That was brutal. I would have been able to do the 3km without stopping but we stopped twice for her. The tough part is that it is so humid outside. I think she will be my running buddy after parades all the time. After going to lunch, I did some online reading and then fell asleep for 4 hours!! Of course I missed supper again but I wasn't all that hungry. I ate an apple and Bae made pizza pops for ppl so I took one of those. Then a bunch of us spent the evening playing cards in the lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment