Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 57

June 20th

I rollerbladed to church this morning. It was great! I found out that starting on next Sunday they go to summer hours which means that the service starts at 10am. After lunch I did a whole lot of nothing. Chatted with Dustin, read a bit and took a nap. Then after supper I called dad to wish him a happy Father's Day and then polished boots with Brian, Derek and Jeremy. I really like hanging out with the guys, it's so chill and relaxing. Then Derek and I rollerbladed/biked down the canal all the way downtown! It was so much more enjoyable taking that rout rather than Bank street because we didn't ever have to stop, the path was much smoother than the sidewalk and the view was great. Once we got downtown, we hung out at the back of parliament and watched the sun set a bit. There was a first nations pow-wow happening across the river and it sounded like there were a lot of ppl there. Then we took the other side of the canal back to Carleton. The trip back is mostly downhill and it's so much fun! It only took like 20 minutes to get back. I made more fudge in my room but decided that the white chocolate chips were not the greatest. Then I caught Dustin online again and went to bed after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment