Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 46


June 9

We played ultimate frisbee again this morning. I didn't have to go to inspection this morning because I got to go get a new bear! Yay, now I have a pretty one that fits!! I missed the morning rehearsal which was concert band music. Not too dissapointed about that because it's all just standards. I got back just in time for the parade hour! I am feeling really good about playing on the march, as long as I know the music lol. In the evening I took a wonderful rollerblade adventure up and down bank street. This is one of the streets that leads to downtown. Eventually I want to go all the way to the byward market and get some more specialty tea. I am wondering if taking the canal would be faster? Bank street has a lot of intersections that really slow me down. Also, the ppl are really dumb and don't move to the side at all. I checked out some stores that I found interesting every time we took the bus down Bank. One highlight is the bagel store. They sell the Montreal Bagles that dad really likes and I will totally be bringing some home for him! I bought myself a cranberry lemon one for anytime I would like to stay in my room for breakfast :) Since that trip was over an hour, I decided that the exercise would replace my swimming plans and I spent the rest of the evening relaxing. I found out today that I have a bicep in my left arm! Darn euphonium can get heavy after parading with it for 3 days! I'm going to be sore by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment