Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 50

June 13th

What a wonderful day again. It started with a good sleep in which was very much needed. After breakfast I helped mom clean the house and start getting food ready for dinner. The Dycks, Oma+Opa Funk and Dustin came over around 3 for BBQ. It was really nice to spend the day with the family and answer any of their questions. Also, I think I will be taking some of the leftover food back to Ottawa! Oma made Platz and we had super good BBQ veggies. Nina came a bit later because she was doing ambassador duty with Natalie, so I got to say hi to the Remples too! I spent the rest of the evening with Dustin before we said goodbye. He has school and work tomorrow so I won't be seeing him until either I come back for another weekend or he flies out to Ottawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment