Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 41

June 4th

Wow, laziest day ever! I slept in hard core and then went to the store to buy food. I am slowly understanding why people don't like the cafeteria food here. I did a bit of cleaning and practicing and more sleeping lol. Started getting ready for my QL3 and QL4 qualification by doing some scales. I got the music yesterday so I think I will start looking at that tomorrow. Even though it looks really easy, I don't want to make a fool of myself. I really like the people here and I've found a good group of people that I can be myself around. It's really a great feeling knowing that you don't have to be part of the drinking crowd to have a good time! I'm really not used to having this much time off in life and although I am enjoying the lazy days, I almost don't know what to do with myself anymore. Honestly I think my mind and body just needed this day off. I haven't had this in years and there may be a few more days like this in the summer! It's wierd to only be respondible for yourself and I'm realizing how much of my time at home is spent for others. SHMC Blaeserchor, I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment