Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 113

August 15th

Parade got rained out!!!! So I spent the morning finishing my packing. Then we had a special presentation for Drum Major Pete in the band room. After lunch Alexi waxed my legs!!!! followed by me waiting for Dustin to show up. When he got here we got him settled in his room and then took a walk around the lake. It was raining all day but we seemed to get about an hour of no rain so we could have a nice walk. Then we got back and found out that everyone was at an after fortissimo party in the mess. We stayed and had pizza and danced up a sweat! The we went back to his room and tried some of my newly learned salsa moves together. Turns out that he knows the cha cha and not salsa but they are so similar that we sorta made things work.

No comments:

Post a Comment