Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 105

August 7th

This morning 2 of the euphoniums were not there so it was just Sharpe and I on Parade. Good thing we both kicked butt on parade! We played so loud and didn't make any mistakes...maybe 2 lol. After parade we thought we were going off campus to rehearse the RCMP routine but we wound up staying here. The crappy part was that the parade square got double booked and we had to wait for over an hour before we could use it. Then we put the routine together with the RCMP and worked on it until about 4:45. That was a long day :s and as soon as I could, I made my way over to the mud oven to keep working on my teapot. I think this may take me a long time to finish simply because you have to do so many layers of each color. Since we got off so late, I only got to work on it for an hour and then went for supper. After supper I did my boots while watching the football game which ended terribly! I also got some nice chatting time in with Dustin :) I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment